How to Order Worktops with Edge Profiles via the Online Bespoke Worktop Tool: 5 Simple Steps
1. Select your wood, press confirm.
2. Select your thickness and size, then press confirm.
3. You are now ready to add edge profiles to your worktop. Press the ‘Edge Profile’ button to begin.
4. Next, choose the type required (i.e. chamfer, pencil, etc) and then select the worktop edge to which you would like the profile applied.
Please note that if you are intending to order Belfast or undermounted sink cut outs a profile will automatically be applied to the relevant edges (so there is no need to duplicate this part of the order here).
5. If you would like to add another worktop to your order, click ‘Add new worktop’ and then repeat the steps above.
Once your order for edge profiles has been submitted, the information will be transferred to our fabrication team. The team will check this thoroughly before emailing a fabrication diagram to you (within one working day); if any queries arise, we will contact you to discuss these prior to sending a diagram.
Please check your fabrication diagram carefully and, once satisfied, please email us confirming that all details are correct. Once this final confirmation has been received we will send your order to our workshop and production will begin. You can expect delivery within 5-10 working days from this point.
For more information regarding the Online Bespoke Worktop Tool, including troubleshooting hints and other handy tips, please consult our full User Guide.