All Worktop Express laminate worktops are built from top-quality materials to give a durable and low-maintenance surface. Laminate worktops are easy to install and the square edge of this worktop is ideal for custom cutting. You can also save time and money by fabricating your worktops with our online fabrication tool.
Features Of This Laminate Worktop
- Easy to clean
- Low maintenance
- Extra wide fit to be compatible with all major kitchen manufacturers
- Square Edge (making it easier to customise)
- Matching upstand and splashback available
- Extra edging strips are available
- Comes with extra length to protect during transporting
- Protected with a 2-year guarantee
We stock a variety of products to help you install and maintain this worktop, along with complementary items to inject a dose of style into your project.
|Weight(s)||45.25, 61.01, 64.13kg|
|Edge profile(s)||Square Edge|
Our Concrete Laminate Worktops come with different finished edges based on the size of worktop that you order.
- 3.015m x 635 x 39mm worktops come with 1 finished long edge and 2 finished short edges
- 3.015m x 900 x 39mm worktops come with 2 finished long edges and 1 finished short edge
- 4.065m x 635 x 39mm worktops come with 1 finished long edge and 2 finished short edges
Our comprehensive Laminate Worktop Cutting Service allows you to customise your worktops so they arrive factory-finished and ready to fit, saving you time and money altering your surfaces after delivery. Our highly skilled team use specialist machinery to achieve precise cuts to tailor your worktops to your exact specifications. Discover our comprehensive range of customisations:
Are you looking to install your own laminate surfaces? We have you covered every step of the way with our comprehensive laminate worktop installation guide and don't forget your installation kit containing everything you need for quick and easy jointing of any laminate worktops.
Our Two Person Home Delivery Service will deliver to a ground floor room of your choice with clear access on a day that's convenient for you. Costs start from £29.50 for one worktop plus £15 for each additional worktop (charges capped at 4 worktops) - order before 12 noon for next-day delivery. Find out more about this service on our delivery details page.
If your items do not arrive as expected, please notify us within 2 calendar days of delivery so we can arrange repair or replacement. Should you change your mind once you have received your goods, please inform us within 14 calendar days of delivery - find out more on our returns information page.