Using Our Worktop Visualiser: A Nutshell Guide
We have recently added a tool that will help you see what your kitchen could look like with one of our worktops. Our worktop visualiser makes choosing your dream surface easy, as it allows you to customise the colour of the walls and cabinets too.
You can find the worktop visualiser on the right-hand-side of most pages on our website – including this one – or you can use the following link to find our worktop visualiser. The default setting will appear, showing a solid oak worktop, cabinets painted in All White and walls painted in Clunch. All the colours in our visualiser are Farrow & Ball shades which have been included to suggest how you could complement your worktops or how your finished kitchen may look.
How to use our worktop visualiser
- On the left-hand-side of the visualiser, there is a box with menus to choose your worktops, cabinets and wall colours.
- Click the worktops tab and you will be able to see our ranges of solid wood, laminate and Earthstone worktops.
- Hover over each picture to find out which surface or colour it is.
- Click on the pictures to instantly change the visualiser.
- This shows you how each worktop will suit your cooking area.
Once you have decided on the countertop you would like, a green button will appear with ‘Your Selection’ and the starting price of that range. The ‘Explore the Range’ button will take you to your desired worktop range, and here you will be able to find more information via our handy info guides and add your required sizes to the online shopping cart.
You may be interested in some of our other nutshell guides: