How to Save and Retrieve Bespoke Worktops Via the Online Bespoke Worktop Tool
Sometimes you might have ideas for your bespoke worktop, but want to save it and come back to it at a later time. Fortunately, we have that function built directly into our Online Bespoke Worktop tool, saving you lots of time by letting you carry on just where you left off.
- To save your worktop, simply click the button in the top right of the window.
- The following window will then appear, confirming your diagram has been saved and letting you know of your unique worktop reference.
- To go back to previously saved solid wood worktops, you can either choose the ‘Retrieve Worktop’ button that will pop-up when you first load the Online Bespoke Worktop Tool, or alternatively click the ‘Retrieve Worktop’ button that is in the top right of the main screen.
- You will then be asked to input both your email address and unique worktop reference number. Input these details, then press the ‘Retrieve Saved Worktops’ button to advance.
- Continue to work on your worktop, then when you are happy with your design, press the ‘Place Order’ button.
Once your bespoke worktop order has been submitted, it will then be securely transferred to our fabrication team and after confirming your diagram via email, production of your bespoke worktop will commence. You can usually expect delivery within 5-10 working days, so sit back and relax!
For further information on our Online Bespoke Worktop Tool, including general advice and troubleshooting, please consult our full User Guide.