How to Order Bespoke Floating Shelves to Complement Solid Wood Kitchen Countertops
Our solid oak floating shelves have proved a great success since their launch in June 2014. Despite offering a variety of standard sizes ranging from 300mm up to 1500mm in length, many customers asked us for bespoke shelves in different sizes, and alternative timbers.
That is why we decided to add a bespoke solid wood floating shelves calculator to our website. The calculator allows customers to get a price for our fully-finished floating shelves, available in a variety of timbers, in any size between 200mm and 2000m in length, and from 130mm to 250mm wide.
Follow this guide to find out how to order solid wood floating shelves for yourself.
1) Start by choosing the Solid Wood Floating Shelves option on the wood worktops menu on our website.
2) Once you have read through the information about our solid wood shelves and are happy they will suit your requirements, click on the ‘Bespoke Solid Wood Floating Shelves’ link to go through to the bespoke shelves calculator.
3) Before entering your required shelf dimensions into the calculator, familiarise yourself with the minimum and maximum shelf dimensions we are able to offer. These limitations are necessary due to the type of bracket required to support floating wooden shelves.
4) Start by selecting your chosen wood type, then enter the length and width required in mm. At present we can only offer 40mm thick shelves due to the type of brackets used. Once you have selected your desired sizes, simply press the ‘Get Price’ button.
5) Once the page refreshes, you will see a price for the custom floating shelf listed at the foot of the page. Choose the quantity you desire, then click the ‘Add to Cart’ button.
Our solid wood floating shelves are the perfect companion for solid wood kitchen countertops in a kitchen, but are also ideal for any other living room or offices. Each bespoke shelf is supplied in a pre-oiled finish with all the fixtures required to easily fit it using a standard assortment of household DIY tools.