All About Our Instant Hot Tap
From cooking vegetables to cleaning pans, installing our new instant hot tap into your kitchen not only adds style but also convenience. Continue reading this information guide to learn everything you need to know about this ingenious accessory.
With a height of 343mm and a reach of 210mm, the Amanzi instant boiling water tap has many great features. As well as operating as a regular tap, supplying you with both cold and warm water, it has the functionality to deliver 74 to 98°C hot water too. There are two separate controls, one for temperature and flow, the other for instant hot water and the addition of a 360-degree swivel feature also makes it ideal for multiple bowl sinks and kitchen islands. A 24L tank stores the water below the worksurface and is controlled by touch screen. The carbon filter not only delivers the purest water but also ensures continuous and controlled flow rate.
This 3 in 1 tap is incredibly practical, but has also been designed with style in mind. The clean lines, elegant curves and a polished chrome finish make it ideal for any kitchen setting.
Safety is a priority with this instant hot tap. The child-safe spring-lock ensures that the boiling water cannot be turned on by mistake, whilst the innovative design keeps the exterior cool at all times. From a hygiene perspective, this chrome finished tap is quick and easy to keep clean and the carbon water filter, which requires changing every 6 months, guarantees clean water.
Installation and Preparation
Installing the tap
- Locate the fixing nut and unscrew it from the tap.
- Attach the three hoses. One each for the hot and cold water supplies and one for the boiler.
- Thread the three hoses, followed by the silicon tube, through the tap hole in the worktop or sink.
- Slide the tap through the tap hole and firmly tighten the gasket and retaining plate on the threaded tube at the base of the tap.
- Connect the hot and cold water hoses to the respective water supplies.
- Connect the hose for cold water from tap to boiler and then the hose for boiled water from boiler to tap.
Filling and Venting
Before using the tap, you will have to fill and vent the boiling tank.
- Check that the boiling water tap is closed before opening the mains water valve.
- Fill in the tank by opening the boiling water valve and wait for clear water to flow from the tap. This takes about 3 minutes
- Ensure there are no leaks. If there are fix any that you find.