At Worktop Express® we’re very proud to be able to offer our own in-house 2Man delivery service rather than relying exclusively on third-party couriers. For the last few years we have been working to increase our delivery capacity, and in the last half of 2014 we opened two additional delivery depots in Harlow and Chesterfield, which has allowed us to deliver to a much wider range of locations throughout England and Wales five days a week.
If you choose our Worktop Express® 2Man delivery service, you can expect your solid wood worktop to arrive with the following great benefits:
- Next day delivery slots available for orders placed before 12 noon.
- Guaranteed delivery between 7:30am and 6pm on a day of your choosing.
- Two hour time slot provided via email 24 hours before delivery.
- Courtesy call approximately 30 minutes prior to arrival.
- Fully trained two man team will offload your order without requiring any assistance to the nearest ground floor location of your choice.
- Reusable packaging used where possible, removed along with any standard packaging before leaving the property.
- 99% of our 2Man deliveries are delivered on time and on the first attempt.
- Prices start at just £25 for a single worktop, and £15 for each additional worktop.
We were previously only able to offer this fantastic service up to 4 days a week depending on your location, but thanks to the opening of our new depots and overall expansion of the delivery fleet, our service now operates five days a week to the following postcodes in England and Wales:
|DT||DY||E – NOT EC||EN||EX||FY|
|NP/NPT||NR||NW – NOT NW1||OL||OX||PE|
|PL||PO1 – PO29||PR||RG||RH||RM|
|S||SA1 – SA19||SE – NOT SE1||SG||SK||SL|
|ST||SW – NOT SW1P||SY1 – SY6||TA||TF||TN|
|TQ||TS||TW||UB||W – NOT W1||WA|
You will notice that the GL postcode for Gloucestershire is highlighted in red, as we offer a free delivery service to all GL postcodes.
If your postcode does not appear on the table above, then we offer two alternative delivery services fulfilled by a national courier. These external courier delivery options are detailed further on our Delivery Details page.
We plan to offer a wider coverage area over the coming year, as we are looking to open further depots around the country. We will also be opening further showrooms to complement our Gloucester and Harlow showrooms, in order to make it easy to see our beautiful solid wood worktops up-close in a realistic kitchen environment.
We are able to offer next day delivery to the majority of areas if you place your order before 12 noon, but otherwise if you are wondering “when will I get worktop delivery to my address?” then feel free to get in touch via either telephone or email to find out your anticipated delivery lead-times.
Guide updated 24/08/2015: please note that our delivery cut-off times changed from 11am to 12 noon in August 2015, and all existing guides were subsequently edited to reflect this alteration.