Ordering worktops that have been cut to size is a quick and easy process when you use our online tool. Simply follow the steps below and you’ll be finished in a flash!
1. Select your wood, press confirm.
2. Select your thickness and size, then press confirm.
3. You are now ready to cut your worktop to size.
First, press the ‘Cut to Size’ button. You need to decide whether you’d like to cut the length (from the left hand side) or the width (from the bottom).
Next, you should choose what size you’d like the resultant worktop to be (what you’ll be left with as opposed to how much you would like to cut off).
4. As a final step, please decide whether you’d like to save the offcut (offcuts can either be sent with the worktop in an unaltered state, or customised further, depending on your preference ).
5. Should you wish to add another worktop to your order, press ‘Add new worktop’ and then repeat the steps above.
Once your order for cut-to-size wooden worktops has been submitted, it will be transmitted to our fabrication team for checking. We will send you a fabrication diagram via email within one working day (or, alternatively, we will contact you to discuss any queries that may have arisen).
Please double-check your fabrication diagram once received and then confirm that it is correct via email. Once your final confirmation has been received by us we will send your order to our fabrication department and production will begin. You can expect delivery within 5-10 working days from point of final diagram confirmation.
For a more detailed overview of the Online Bespoke Worktop Tool, including troubleshooting tips and general information, please consult our full User Guide.