Grey Granite - Dolomite
Cream - Taurus Beige
Black Granite - Nimbus
Black Sparkle - Andromeda
Dark Walnut - Romantic
Grey Slate - Luna Nero
Grey Sparkle - Andromeda
Stone - Ipanema Grey
White Quartz Stone
White Sparkle - Andromeda
Black Gloss - Constellation
Blue Sparkle - Andromeda
Brushed Stainless Steel
Concrete - Grey
Red Sparkle - Andromeda
Rustic Wood - Mississippi Pine
Cascina Pine - White Wood
Marble - Calcutta
Mint Green Glass Effect
Full Stave Rustic Oak
Sealand Pine - Driftwood
White Glass Effect
Galaxy Gloss - Glitter
Megara - Black Marble
Grey Quartz - Brasilia
Solid Laminate Worktops
Active Competition Rules
- The main prize: 1 x KitchenAid Mixer (value up to £400)
- The competition runs from Friday the 9th of August to Friday 23rd August 2018 (inclusive). No late entries will be accepted.
- The competition is open to residents of the UK except employees of Direct Online Services Ltd and their families.
- Winners must be located on mainland England, Wales or Scotland.
- To enter the competition participants must publically share a photo of their worktop to the Worktop Express® Facebook page or email address stated and follow the competition instructions on our website.
- Entries must be made by the individual entering the competition. No group, software or mass entries will be accepted; nor will any entries made online using automated devices or methods generated by a script or macro.
- The entrant may enter the competition just once by a route of entry stated.
- Entries cannot be made from multiple accounts registered to the same user.
- The competition details form part of these terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: Direct Online Services Ltd (company no 06642691) whose registered office is at Units 6-7 Brearley Court, Baird Road, Quedgeley, Gloucestershire GL2 2AF.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter's control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The prizes cannot be returned for a cash refund and no monetary alternative to the prize will be offered.
- The prize is not transferable.
- Prizes are subject to availability and Direct Online Services Ltd reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- If an entrant is found to have used a false name or details, this will result in his/her disqualification.
- Employees of Direct Online Services Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are not received for any reason.
- The promoter's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winners will be chosen in accordance with the competition rules If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will not be responsible for any prize that does not reach the winner for reasons that are beyond the promoter's reasonable control.
- The winner's name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Direct Online Services Ltd, Units 6-7 Brearley Court, Baird Road, Quedgeley, GL2 2AF.
- The promoter will notify the winner as to when the prize can be delivered.
- The winner agrees that the prize goods are for personal use only and must not be resold. If it transpires that the prize goods have been resold the promoter reserves the right to invoice the winner for the goods at full price.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant's prior consent.
- By entering this competition you declare that Direct Online Services Ltd has permission to contact you with marketing literature related to our products and services. Your details will not be passed on to any third parties.
- After purchase, if you send us images (via email or social media) of goods that you have purchased, you are providing your consent for us to use these images for all marketing purposes (if deemed suitable by us).
- Entering this competition does not affect your statutory rights.